Terms & conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the Linziclip™ website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions). These terms and conditions maybe updated from time to time and you should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes that have been made.
- You undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not being bought by you for resale.
- If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
- You warrant that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a means of communication.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit or debit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- We reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice.
When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
Delivery & Returns
Please see additional information contained within our Delivery & Returns Policy which forms an additional part of these ‘Terms & Conditions of Sale”.
- We accept most major credit/debit cards.
- we accept Paypal payments.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- You can cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right to do so within seven working days after the day on which you receive the products.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns Policy.
- We will not pass on your e-mail details or any personal details or any details relating to credit or debit cards to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your Linziclip.com log in details, please contact us immediately.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. You will be advised of the correct price of the relevant product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause but have not yet received the goods then we shall cancel the order and refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your payment card. If you have already received the goods we will refund the amount by which the goods price exceeds the correct price.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify us of the problem in writing at email@example.com 7 days of delivery of the goods and you return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site.
- As far as we are able we have taken measures to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to Acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the http://linziclip.com/ web pages are owned or controlled by The Linshell Group. In accessing http://linziclip.com/ web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the http://linziclip.com/ web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of a an authorised representative of The Linshell Group
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for our products are those stated on the http://linziclip.com/ web site.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.